Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The ABCs of Disney

Instead of doing an ABC book about me, which would probably be really boring, I decided to a Disney ABC book. I found a list of Disney words on the DISboards and modified it some to our trips and added a few of the newer attractions or rides. I scrapped this entire thing in LESS THAN 2 DAYS!!! That is just totally insane! I finally was able to get them all posted to ScrapMatters. So here it the ABCs of Disney:

A - Ariel

Photobucket

B - Belle

Photobucket

C - Cinderella Castle

Photobucket

D - Dumbo I noticed after I posted it that I forgot to enlarge one of the words, but I corrected it on the print version.

Photobucket

E - Eeyore

Photobucket

F - Flik

Photobucket

G - Goofy

Photobucket

H - Haunted Mansion

Photobucket

I - It's a small world

Photobucket

J - Jasmine

Photobucket

K - Koda and Kenai

Photobucket

L - Lilo and Stitch

Photobucket

M - Mickey Mouse

Photobucket

N - Nine Dragons

Photobucket

O - O'Canada

Photobucket

P - Pirates of the Caribbean

Photobucket

Q - Queen of Hearts

Photobucket

R - Rafiki

Photobucket

S - Sleeping Beauty Castle

Photobucket

T - Toy Story Mania

Photobucket

U - Under the Sea

Photobucket

V - Villains

Photobucket

W - Winnie the Pooh

Photobucket

X - Xtra Magic Hours

Photobucket

Y - Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe

Photobucket

Z - Zurg

Photobucket

So there you have it. The ABCs of Disney. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Melissa

7 comments:

Paige said...

Melissa----This is SERIOUSLY amazing! I honestly can't believe you did this! I am in totaly awe! So super cool!

SunnySavannah said...

LOVE THIS! I keep thinking I'll do one of these...

Quietangelsb said...

Amazing book! Beautiful work.
What a great idea!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Absolutely adorable! Fabulous way to journal and keep track of your adventures!

Jackie said...

THAT ROCKS!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Dawn said...

is this kit for sale anywhere? SO ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

You should sell these pages as a kit I would buy them.

Tammy