Saturday, August 21, 2010

Buds and Blooms templates and a freebie!!!

I am so excited! Today I am releasing a brand new template pack, "Buds and Blooms" based on four of my flower layouts.

Photobucket

The oringal inspiration layouts:

Photobucket

Check out the fabulous layouts created by my Creative Team:

By Heather (snowdrop)

Photobucket
Credits: "Arabian Adventure," "Friendly," "Electric Pop," "Happiest Season of All," and "Glam-o-rama Paper Pack" by Britt-ish Designs and "Itty Bitty" by Britt-ish Designs and Erica Zane.

By Tanya (TanyaH666)

Photobucket
Credits: "After Dark" and "Dreaming Word Art" by Sahlin Studio

By Kendall (kendallt)

Photobucket
Credits: "Anything You Can Do" by Eva Kipler.

The template pack is just $5.00. Click on the "buy now" button below to purchase.

The link will be emailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. I also have a template freebie for you!

Photobucket

-----> DOWNLOAD HERE <-----

On September 2nd I hope to have a fabulous pack of two pager templaters for you. On the 18th I have several special things planned. So be sure to check back for those. Enjoy the templates!

If you use my templates, I would love to see your layouts. Send me a link to Yzerbear19 (at) Yahoo Dot Com.

Thank you!
Melissa

6 comments:

KaylaLovesMinnie said...

Thanks for the template Melissa! :)

~BridgetL~ said...

Thanks for the template :)

Ruby said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template Melissa.

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thanks so much for the template!!!

Célia Costa said...

Lovely, thanks so much !